- Baking Tray
- 1000 g Vizyon Velvet Cake Mix (Red, Green, Orange Black or Purple)
- 300 g Margarine (or Butter)
- 100 g Egg
- Combine the Vizyon Velvet Cake Mix, margarine and egg into a mixing bowl
- Knead the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes by hand or by mixer (palette blade) until the mix becomes a dough-like texture.
- Prepare a baking tray that has been lightly oiled
- Place small dollops or scoops of the velvet cookie dough mixture onto the baking tray ensuring that there is sufficient space between each dollop to allow the cookie to spread out and flatten during the baking process.
- Bake in a convection oven at 165°C for 10 to 12 minutes
- Remove from oven and can be either eaten immediately while warm for a soft cookie texture, or allowed to cool for a crisper cookie finish.