Raspberry Mousse & White Chocolate Dessert
Simple to create Raspberry entremet dessert with a triple shot of Raspberry insert, mousse and glaze on a white chocolate crumb base
- Silicone Moulds
- Round Cooker Cutter
- wire rack with drip tray
- 500 g Thickened Cream
- 100 g Vizyon Raspberry Charlotte Mousse powder
- 125 g Water (room temperature)
- 100 g Vizyon Raspberry Fruit Pastry Filling
Mirror Glaze Topping
- 1 x Vizyon Raspberry Glamour Mirror Glaze
- 75 g Vizyon White Chocolate Compound Chocolate Coins (melted)
- 60 g Corn Flakes (ground into smaller pieces)
- Mix the corn flakes with the melted compound chocolate coins and spread evenly on a silicone baking sheet or baking paper.
- Using a round cookie cutter which is the same size as the base of your silicone moulds, cut round disks (one for each mould) which will serve as a base for your dessert.
- Chill in the fridge until the chocolate has set.
Raspberry Mousse & Insert
- Whip your cream until it is forming soft peaks. It is important not to overwhip the cream as it will need to be able to pour into your mould without creating bubbles.
- Take the Raspberry Charlotte Mousse powder and water and gently mix together until the powder has fully incorporated with the water and there are no lumps. Then combine the charlotte mixture into your whipped cream and stir together.
- Spray your silicone mould lightly with a non-stick oil spray and fill halfway up with the Raspberry Mousse mixture
- Spoon a small dollop of Raspberry Fruit filling in the centre of the mousse in the mould. Complete by filling the remainder of the mould with mousse.
- Using a spatula, scrap off any excess mousse from the top of the mould to create an even surface and then freeze overnight
- Demould your mousses and place on a wife rack with a drip underneath. Take the Raspberry Glamour Mirror Glaze and pour over the mousse dessert using a circular motion from the centre top of the dessert to cover it.
- Place the glazed mousse onto your prepared crunchy bases and serve